Ladies & Gentlemen,
Well, it's just about that time of the year again when we have our wonderful '3rd Annual Exclusive Magazine Christmas Charity Event' ... and you're all invited, as usual!!
Not all the facts have been accumulated yet, but what we do know is the following:
1) Our DETROIT CELEBRITY GUEST is one of the biggest names in his field and has been known to admiring Detroit minds for over 20 years now ... and might actually be joined by another quickly-becoming Detroit legend!
Your chance to guess who this person could be is within this email and includes the chance to have some personal time with the man himself on the night!
2) The venue will be the NEW Hillside Furniture store, now located on Telegraph and Square Lake, with the actual date at this point TBA (to be announced).
3) Food and drinks will be catered in the Exclusive Magazine VIP Room exclusively by those wonderful people at Rio Wraps/Pizza Papalis - especially Store Manager Edd! This room will be available ONLY to the winners of this upcoming 'GUESS THE CELEBRITY CONTEST' as detailed in this very same email!
4) Now, REMEMBER, you do NOT have to enter this Contest below to meet and greet this Detroit legend - to be revealed before the day! You can simply show up on the day (TBA) and bring with you your donations (detailed below) and get in line and meet him that way! More info will be in the local papers, on the radio and on flyers spread around major Oakland County stores ... and, of course, via a few more emails from us also!
5) There will be another prize table set up for 'secretly-marked' (and therein lucky!) ticket holders on the night as an added bonus for having donated! We're still trying to put this together as we speak, so please read #6 below!
6) Perhaps you know of a company that would like to donate some items to our prize table? Or, maybe you have brand new stuff that you don't need that you would like to donate to us for the cause that night? And, if you would like to VOLUNTEER to aid us on the night that would be greatly appreciated also. Either way, please email me directly about this at: email@example.com
7) Although you will be notified of all these facts and more nearer the time (including the actual day and date!), you should know that this year you will need BOTH the following to get in to meet this Detroit legend:
Five (5) canned goods ... or more!
One (1) children's toy/game/book ... or more!
8) If you cannot remember last year's spectacular event, here's the link to remind you of the day:
'2nd Annual Exclusive Magazine Chrismas Charity Event'
And so, and without further ado, here are the clues for you to read and answer to get yourself in the running to win a chance to not only join Exclusive Magazine in their VIP Room on the night, but to have some one-on-one time with our DETROIT CELEBRITY GUEST!
Clue #1 - This Detroit legend was born in Boston, MA in May of 1957.
Clue #2 - His nicknames throughout his career have included "The Prince of Darkness" and "His Heinous"!
Clue #3 - He had a 14 year career here in the Motor City!
Send your answer emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title CHARITY EVENT ANSWER, but know that once you have the right answer received this end that you will be sent an email back that will request you to answer three (3) more poignant questions about this Detroit legend. Once those have been answered correctly and returned to us (ONE ENTRY AT THAT POINT PER EMAIL ADDDRESS ONLY WILL BE ACCEPTED), your name will go into the draw to join us behind-the-scenes on the day.
Oh yeah, and before I forget, here's quickly what's in the November issue of Exclusive Magazine:
HUGE exclusive Hollywood interviews with such names as Michael Chiklis ('Fantastic Four'), Ben Affleck ('Surviving Christmas'), Renee Zellwegger ('Bridget Jones 2), Sarah Michelle Gellar ('The Grudge'), Paul Bettany ('Wimbledon'), and Claire Danes in 'Stage Beauty'.
And don't forget the three main Contest Pages ... or the INSIDER GOSSIP pages where you'll find over 30 MORE Contests just waiting patiently there for you to be entered!!
YOU CAN ALSO ASK RUSSIAN POP STAR MUSICIAN MARINA V. A QUESTION!
And finally, as always we have all the brand new releases featured in the DVD, CD, Book and Video Game sections of the magazine.