WIN 'Mindfulness Goes Mainstream - Techniques'
Mindfulness is going mainstream and you can join the movement now sweeping the country.
By following the techniques included on this DVD set you'll learn how to focus your attention on the present, one breath at a time.
The fundamental benefit of mindfulness is that it improves your overall health and well-being.
Thousands of studies have been published citing how meditation improves mental health, reduces stress and anxiety, enhances heart and lung functionality, and dramatically enhances focus and performance.
Any individual can learn mindfulness at almost any age. Practicing these mindfulness techniques will help you develop the ability to live in the moment and handle more effectively the daily barrage of stresses we all face.
This DVD set includes techniques from some of the nation's leading mindfulness meditation experts who will teach you how to focus your attention in a brand new way:
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, Founding Executive Director of the Umass Center for Mindfulness, leads a 15-minute long guided meditation.
- Jack Kornfield, mindfulness teacher and author, guides you through a short meditation exercise that can be used at work or at home.
- Chade-Meng Tan, the former Jolly Good Fellow at Google, teaches you a short 2-minute guided meditation that can be done at lunch or during a short break at work.
- Saki Santorelli, Executive Director of the Umass Center for Mindfulness, demonstrates a meditation exercise that's suitable for individuals of all ages and abilities.
- Dr. Carl Fulwiler, Medical Director at the Umass Center for Mindfulness, introduces a silent mindfulness meditation exercise good for sound mind and body.
- And observe how mindfulness is put to practical use at companies like Aetna and with police officers who walk us through guided meditations.
ALSO INCLUDES: Mindfulness Goes Mainstream, a documentary that addresses mindfulness and its many benefits to mind and body.
If you would like to win a copy of this absorbing new DVD, just answer this easy question about Jon Kabat-Zinn himself: Kabat-Zinn is an American professor emeritus of medicine and the creator of the Stress Reduction Clinic and the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of where's Medical School?!
Send us your answers and if you're correct you'll be in the running to win one of these new DVDs! Just send us an e:mail here before September 1st, 2020 with your answer and the subject title CONTEST: MINDFULNESS GOES MAINSREAM DVDs to: email@example.com
Official PBS DVD Purchase Link