Win '180-Gram Audiophile Quality Vinyl' ... TODAY!
Remastered Titles Presented on Limited Edition, 180-Gram Audiophile Quality Vinyl with Original Artwork and Packaging!
On August 19, Capitol/EMI launched a high quality vinyl campaign in the U.S. with the release of eight classic titles “From The Capitol Vaults,” all of which were previously out-of-print on vinyl. Six of the newly remastered, limited edition albums are presented on 180-gram LPs, while two albums initially released as double 10” 140-gram LPs were reissued in their original configuration.
All of the “From The Capitol Vaults” vinyl packages feature carefully replicated artwork and packaging true to their original single or gatefold jacket LP releases.
Included in the “From The Capitol Vaults” vinyl launch are A Perfect Circle’s Mer de Noms, Coldplay’s Parachutes and A Rush Of Blood To The Head, Radiohead’s OK Computer, Kid A (two 10” 140-gram LPs), Amnesiac (two 10” 140-gram LPs), and Hail To The Thief, and Steve Miller Band’s Greatest Hits 1974-78.
U.S. vinyl sales have increased by more than 80% in the past year alone, and the format is still on the rise, appealing to fans of all ages now discovering or rediscovering its appeal. Additional “From The Capitol Vaults” vinyl titles will soon be announced.
- A Perfect Circle / Mer de Noms (2 LPs, gatefold jacket, satin stock, diecut white sleeves)
- Coldplay / Parachutes (1 LP, printed sleeve)
- Coldplay / A Rush Of Blood To The Head (1 LP, printed sleeve)
- Radiohead / OK Computer (2 LPs, gatefold jacket, color labels, printed sleeves)
- Radiohead / Kid A (2 10” 140-gram LPs, gatefold jacket, printed sleeves, color labels)
- Radiohead / Hail To The Thief (2 LPs, gatefold jacket, printed sleeves)
- Radiohead / Amnesiac (2 10” 140-gram LPs, gatefold jacket, printed sleeves, color labels)
- Steve Miller Band / Greatest Hits 1974-78 (1 LP, printed sleeve, color label)
To win yourself one of these wonderful Remastered, Limited Edition, 180-Gram Audiophile Quality Vinyls, just answer this easy question: 'Careful Where You Stand' served as a replacement for which track on the Chinese release of 'Parachutes'?!
Send me your answers and if you're correct you'll be in the running to win one of these wonderful new Vinyls! Just send us an e:mail here before November 1st with your answer and the subject title CONTEST: 180-GRAM VINYLs to: