Title - 'Batman: Assault on Arkham' (La-La Land Records)
Artist - Robert J. Kral
For those not in the know, Batman: Assault on Arkham is a direct-to-video animated film that is part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies. The film is based on the universe of the Batman: Arkham video game franchise, and is a direct sequel to Batman: Arkham Origins.
And so, as expected, this new OST CD Batman: Assault on Arkham – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is now currently available both digitally and on a Limited Edition of 1500 units only CD - direct from La-La Land Records.
In the universe of Batman: Assault on Arkham, the government teams up a group of supervillains with the code name Suicide Squad and forces them to break into Arkham Asylum to bring back top secret information the Riddler has stolen, and Batman soon becomes involved!
Composed by Robert Joseph Kral - TVs Angel, Buffy, Miracles, The Lost Room, etc. - he has honestly stated that his influences for each track came from Guy Ritchie movies and even 'Ocean's 11,' in places. Inclusive of some funky grooves, each track builds and embraces the scene playing out at hand beautifully.
The entire Limited Edition track listing - which is simply four (4) extra tracks, highlighted in red below - is as follows:
1. Nigma’s Confrontation / It’s Batman
2. Criminal Montage
3. Task Force Indoctrination
4. Dropping Down
5. Gearing Up / Beer Room Challenge
6. Welcome Back Cowboy
7. Harley Arrested to Arkham
8. Infiltrating Arkham & Joker Assault
9. Killer Frost’s Kiss & Black Spider’s Microwave
10. Harley Bait & King Shark’s Work
11. Suicide Squad in the Big House
12. Batman’s Gotham & Property Room Access
13. Batman Fights Suicide Squad
14. Riddler Proposes a Cure
15. Joker’s Out / Suicide Squad vs SCU
16. Shocking Solution
17. Joker Attacks Batman
18. Prisoners Released
19. Chopper Fight / Poison Ivy / The Batplane
20. Chopper Crash
21. Harley's Rage
22. Final Confrontations
23. Batman: Assault On Arkham End Credits